Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bria's Room


It's so fun to have some pink in our house! 
Hanging Tulle Pom Pom's: about 2 yards folded up then fanned into a ball. I trimmed the edges a little to make it more circular. I tied ribbon around them to hang from the ceiling. I used white thumbtacks to attach the white ribbon to the ceiling.
 I had so much fun making this cute flower. The best part about it was it cost $1.50 to make. I cut each petal out of felt and then formed it into a circle and layered 3 circles. We had a bunch of clip on earrings that were Tony's grandma's so I glued one of the pearls on for the center of the flower. I found the board/frame at DI for 50 cents. It looked like ugly outdated wallpaper and I think it had a duck on it. So I spray painted it white and covered it with a flower :)
 I found this giant vinyl sticker at the Scrapbook Expo about 3 years ago for $1. Now I can finally use it!
 I made this B for Bria's room out of buttons and a blank canvas. It turned out okay but I'm not quite sure how I feel about the font yet :)

I was so excited once we finally chose a name for our sweet baby. I was even more excited when I found out what it means: "Noble, Strong, & Virtuous". I feel like I couldn't have picked a better meaning :) I want her to always remember it, so I put it up in her room. 
Since I've been way too busy with these awesome kiddos, I haven't been able to finish Bria's room, but at least it's a beginning! After all, these guys are definitely what matter most!!!





1 comment:

  1. I did not know that is what her name meant! :) That is awesome! I haven't seen the vinyl in there either. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete