Thursday, April 26, 2012

Car Seat Cover

I had my second boy (sweet little baby Braden) back in December and my awesome sister Amy (Happy Scraps Blog) made me this CUTE car seat cover!!! I have loved it and used it everyday since. I am now a big fan of car seat covers:)
 
I LOVE the fabric she chose!
So a few weeks ago I decided to make one for my friend who was about to have a baby girl.
 I'm so happy for her!!!
I used a cute red polka dot fabric on one side and this yellow, brown, and red flowery print for the other side. I knew my friend liked the ric-rac around mine so I did the same thing for hers.

 Somehow I forgot to take a picture of the handles on it:) but I added ric-rac to those as well. I also made them Velcro so it would be easy to take on and off. Then I made it reversible (adding handles to each side) in case she wanted to change it sometimes.
I'm glad I have friends that have baby girls, so I can make fun girl things once in a while!
Here's a snapshot of another one :)

3 comments:

  1. At Saddles Inc - we assurance that the Clients always gets a excellent Products Manufacturers of Seat Cover, Steering Covers, Sofa Furniture, Car Seat Cover, Gear Knob Covers, Seat Cover Suppliers in Bangalore, India.
    http://www.saddlesinc.co.in/
    Seat Cover, Car Seat Cover, Steering Covers, Sofa Furniture, Gear Knob Covers, Seat Covers, Car seat covers, Manufacturers, in bangalore, India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through your website its very good and we are also having similar website you can visit us.

    Seat Cover Manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friends ,

    your journal comments terribly nice, therefore see the my journal comments is extremely helpful for to any or all..

    Steering Covers Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete