Thursday, April 26, 2012

Car Seat Cover

I had my second boy (sweet little baby Braden) back in December and my awesome sister Amy (Happy Scraps Blog) made me this CUTE car seat cover!!! I have loved it and used it everyday since. I am now a big fan of car seat covers:)
 
I LOVE the fabric she chose!
So a few weeks ago I decided to make one for my friend who was about to have a baby girl.
 I'm so happy for her!!!
I used a cute red polka dot fabric on one side and this yellow, brown, and red flowery print for the other side. I knew my friend liked the ric-rac around mine so I did the same thing for hers.

 Somehow I forgot to take a picture of the handles on it:) but I added ric-rac to those as well. I also made them Velcro so it would be easy to take on and off. Then I made it reversible (adding handles to each side) in case she wanted to change it sometimes.
I'm glad I have friends that have baby girls, so I can make fun girl things once in a while!
Here's a snapshot of another one :)

5 comments:

  1. I go through your website its very good and we are also having similar website you can visit us.

    Seat Cover Manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    car buyer sydney
    car buyer in sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice of words.Canberra Cash For Cars is a top scrap car buyer. We have a licensed scrap car yard Canberra, where we salvage and recycle all makes and models of cars, vans, Utes, SUVs, trucks, and 4WDs.


    Car Yard Canberra

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADCash4Cars is an unwanted car buyer in Victor Harbor. We want to make the car removal process as simple as possible. Even if your vehicle is covered in rust, we will pay top dollar for it. Our offer can go up to $9,999 on the spot.


    cars for cash victor harbor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Cash For Carz is a reliable car buyer located in the heart of Werribee. We provide customers with a wide range of services needed to sell their cars for cash in Melbourne wide.


    cash for car removal werribee

    ReplyDelete