Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


                                                             Happy Valentine's Day!!!


 I made these blocks last year and was so excited to get them out again this year. They are just 2x4's cut into different size blocks and painted white. Then I modge podged cute paper to them and put vinyl lettering on top.

 

Max and I have had lots of fun making Valentines lately.  I saw this one on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to make. Max loved getting paint all over his hands and finding the heart when we were done.


 
He's way into posing lately, can you tell? I guess he's blowing you all a kiss! 




1 comment:

  1. Your blocks are so cute! At first when I saw them I thought "she used a Cricut", then I remembered where you made them. :) that is such a cute Valentine that Max made! I love it!

    ReplyDelete