Friday, February 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

 
A few months ago I found this great recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies. They are super easy and only have 4 ingredients! And they are delicious!!!

 I love to have Max help me make them. His favorite part is squishing them with the fork to make the crosshatch pattern. See the smile on his face:)
 Some of them get extra squished but it's all part of the fun!

 So here's the recipe:


Peanut Butter Cookies

1 c. creamy Peanut Butter
1 c. sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl mix PB and sugar. In small bowl, lightly beat the egg. Then beat it into the PB mixture along with the baking soda, until well mixed. Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and arrange them 1 inch apart on baking sheets. With the tines of a fork, flatten balls to about 1 1/2 inches wide, making a crosshatch pattern. Bake cookies until puffed and pale golden color, about 10 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 2 minutes then transfer to wire racks. Store in airtight container up to 5 days (unless you eat them up like us:).

Hope you enjoy them! I'm sure they would also be good dipped in chocolate but we haven't tried that...yet:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try this! Those are my kind of cookies if they only have 4 ingredients. I'm sure Isaac would love to help me too. :)

    ReplyDelete